Every Wedding is Unique and Special in its own way, and no two are alike (i.e. snowflakes & Humans). Every Wedding we do is a Custom Project with a huge amount of planning and preparing for Your special day. Whether we're there for the Ceremony and Reception, or just the Reception only, all Wedding Packages are Custom Tailored to suit, because we're here to serve you on your Wedding Day.
- Free Consultations via Phone AND Required Face-to-Face meeting beforehand with ALL Wedding Packages! Do you live far away? No Problem, We'll try our best to meet with you in an efficient manner. While we're talking about meetings, Click Here for an informative Article from Brides.com about 50 Questions to Ask Wedding DJs or Bands Before you Sign a Contract.
- All of Our Wedding Packages include Background Music for Cocktail/Social Hour & Dinner Music.
- Our Packages are Priced by How many estimated Dancing Hours after Dinner/Formal Dances.
- Deposits to Secure the Date are Included in the Price, Remaining Balance due in full 7 Days Prior to Event.
Our Wedding Packages are in Three Catagories. Click on the following links to see more info and Pricing on Each. Additional Add-Ons are Priced Below the Video:
Check out the Video Below for a brief demonstration/explanation of each Package.
Additional Add-Ons Pricing:
- Outdoor Setup $60.00
- Includes Portable Quiet Generator, Canopy to Shield DJ Equipment
- Portable 12ft. x 12ft. Indoor/Outdoor Dance Floor $300.00
- Includes Setup & Teardown
- 120" Indoor/Outdoor Dual Side Projection Screen with Projector $150.00
- Setup & Teardown, Choice of Short or Long Throw Projector, as seen on Karaoke Party Page.
- Video Montage Production & Presentation $200.00
- 4 Hours of Production work. Overtime Rate $50.00/Hr. Requirements: Digital Supply of Photos/Videos in Order, Timeline, Music Selection, and Cues.
- Already Have a Presentation? GREAT!! Production Involves making sure it's compatible and we can Play it at the Touch of a Button.